Happy Tuesday all! Today is a great day because it’s my BIRTHDAY!! In light of turning 27 today (oyyy) I figured I would share 27 facts about me so you could get to know me a little better with my white jeans #ootd post! I hope you enjoy 🙂
2. I’m originally from Chicago but moved out to LA almost 2 years ago to follow my dream career after landing my dream job!
4. Matt and I did a long distance relationship for almost 3 years (I’ll be doing some posts about this soon!)
3. I have a boyfriend named Matt and we’ve been together for over 5 years.
5. I never wear my hair in a pony tail. I just don’t like it and think it makes me look weird lol so if you ever catch me in one it’s because I really just couldn’t deal with my hair that day lol.
6. I went to college at the University of Arizona. Bear down wildcats! Hands down some of the best 4 years of my life.
7. I was in a sorority in college. Alpha Epsilon Phi to be exact (LML to any fellow Phi’s)!
8. I don’t eat onions or mushrooms. They gross me out lol
9. Hands down my favorite type of food is Italian. I could eat it all day every day!
10. I have a little brother named Ryan who is 5 years younger than me.
11. I didn’t like or eat chocolate until I was 20 (yes, you did read that right)
12. I have my JD! I went to law school right after college and it was one of the toughest and most rewarding things I’ve ever done! I can’t put into words all of the emotions I felt when I walked across the stage to get my diploma. I always wanted to be Elle Woods ever since Legally Blonde came out and I did it! I was that sorority girl in college her senior year missing out of frat parties etc. to study for the LSAT and get into law school.
13. My biggest fear in life is snakes. I’m so afraid of them that I can’t even look at the snake emoji lol. I still don’t know how I lived in Arizona for 4 years without seeing a snake in person but all I know is I’m so happy I never did!
14. I’m a die hard hockey fan with my team of course being the Chicago Blackhawks! I met Jonathan Toews on my birthday a couple years ago and it pretty much was the best thing ever!
15. I have an addiction to shoes. It’s so bad that I’ve run out of places to put them in our apartment. It’s gotten to the point where Matt says he doesn’t think its possible for me to get another pair of shoes without first getting rid of a pair I already have in the apartment/
16. The only sunglasses I own are Ray-Ban aviators. I own about 6 pairs so far and I want more! lol
17. I’ve been coloring my hair since I was in 5th grade. I always get ADD when it comes to the color of my hair and my bank account hates me for it.
18. Before moving to California I had only been out here 1 time when I was in 5th grade and my mom had never been out here before I moved here. I still knew it was the right move for me and never second guessed my decision!
19. The high school I went to is so big that I graduated with 1200 people. I think that’s why I wanted to travel so far to school in Arizona to get away from everyone I went to high school with and meet new people. I still ended up going to college with about 40 kids from my graduating class but most left after freshman year.
20. My favorite kind of vacation is a cruise! 90% of the vacations Matt and I have taken are cruises, we’re kind of obsessed! I’m planning on writing posts about why we love them so much and how to survive them soon!
21. My first and only soul cycle class that I took back in September 2015 while in LA interviewing for my job and it sent me to the hospital for 4 days. I got rhabdomylosis from it which was the craziest thing ever and not a fun experience. I was actually in the hospital when I got my offer and signed all the paperwork. The doctors and nurses cheered for me when they found out because they knew I was in the process of getting a job lol.
22. Despite all the snaps and IG stories of dogs, we don’t have a dog. But I do want one and we plan on getting a yorkie puppy when we finally decide to pull the trigger! We are traveling to much for weddings right now so it wouldn’t be fair if we got one now.
23. My favorite movie of all time is St. Elmo’s Fire! It came out way before I was born but it is amazing. If you haven’t seen it yet I highly recommend you do! In college I saved in on my dir and watched it almost every night as I was going to bed.
24. On top of being big University of Arizona fans since its our alma matter, Matt and I are also big Ohio State fans!
25. 90% of the jewelry I own was gifted to me from Matt. The only jewelry I buy myself is rings because he’s very old fashioned in the sense that he thinks the first ring he buys me should be my engagement ring (which I think is so sweet). He does an amazing job picking out jewelry and I’ve never had to return or exchange anything. I wear it all too!
26. Matt and I have lived together for over a year now! It’s definitely interesting living with your significant other but I love it! I’ll be writing some posts about this as well so let me know if there is anything specific you want to know!
27. Matt hates all social media which is very ironic considering who he’s dating. Even though he hates it, he fully supports my blog and loves being my photograph and Instagram husband! He always makes sure I’m capturing the best content and helps me in any way he can!