Happy Friday!! Every Friday I’ll be sharing 5 must haves for various topics including fashion trends, beauty trends and lifestyle trends. This week is all about must haves to be a boho babe this winter!
- A shaggy coat! The shaggier the better! Basically, if it looks like it belongs in the 70s, its perfect! I love this one from show me your mumu, this one from mink pink, and this one from tularosa!
- A flowy long-sleeve dress! I want to be able to twirl and see your dress twirl with you! Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you can’t wear a dress. Just pull out the tights, over the knee boots, or thigh high socks. Totally digging this one from for love and lemons, this one from planet blue’s blue life collection, and this one from lumier (great off the shoulder detailing here)!
- A jumpin’ jumpsuit! Open backs, plunging necklines lines, boho-fabulous! Perfection is this one from Rachel Pally, this one from flynn skye, and this one from style stalker!
- A wide brim hat! Sometimes the bigger the better, but since that can become annoying I’ve found a happy medium thats just right! You need this one from hat attack, this one from lovely bird, and this one from michael stars in colors sahara or velvet!
- Last but not least, the boho top! I’m talking crop tops (like this one from flynn skye), off the shoulder (love this one from tularosa), and wide sleeves galore (need this one from blue life)!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by! XO