To keep with the spirit of Valentine’s day, I’m sharing my go-to lip colors that will go perfect with your Valentine’s look!
Valentine’s Day is in T – minus 5 days! Although I can help you pick out what to wear (like wearing a hot pink skirt or shopping my current cravings for any type of v-day outfit), I can also help you do your make up! Most people go for a red lip to celebrate the day. However, I am not one of those people. Don’t get me wrong, there are some beautiful red lipsticks out there! I like to dare to be different and usually opt for either a pink lip (either light or dark), a nude lip or a coral lip. And in order to make sure my lips look extra shiny, I like to add some sort of gloss over my lipstick! Pictured above are my favorite finds from the drug store and from the department store!
- The dark pink: this color is called uptown mauve by milani. I found this at Target for only $5
- The nude thats standing up: this is pure zen by Mac. Such a great nude color!
- The pink from Mac next to it: Creme cup by Mac, which I pair with the mac lipgloss that I’ll talk about below!
- The coral lipstick laying down: Coral bliss by Mac – the perfect starter coral for anyone who isn’t sure they can pull it off!
- The Revlon pink in the back: Another drug store find, the color is pink lemonade.
- The L’Oreal pink in the middle: Color is merino mauve and is another drug store find!
- The one in the back is fashion scoop by Mac and I pair it over creme cup to give my lips a nice shine to them!
- Such a great nude color, its called bellini and is part of Revlon’s colorburst line! You can find it at any drug store.
So there you have it, my favorite lippies for those who dare to be different and not go with the normal red lip for Valentine’s day! Shop them below:
Thanks for stopping by! XO